Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Finally!
We got furniture today! Yes! Now we are living like normal human beings and not cave people. There is still the matter of a bank account balance of -$131.00 but hey! You can't have it all right? What do these kids want? Nice couches AND food? Actually had I known about the series of events that took down our bank account like a hungry pack of lions on a zebra I wouldn't have sprung for the sage green suede couch and matching loveseat. But I did and now DH and I are watching our online bank statements with a mixture of fascination and horror, much like one watches National Geographic.

Tomorrow is a new day right? :o/


5 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Sage green suede couch sounds beautiful! Sounds like something DH and I would buy (as our couches are now sage green, but not suede). Furniture does make live easier!

Blogger miabella said...

Wow! Furniture and TV!! You're all set now!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You won't regret the couches...you can make that $$ last!

Blogger AK Alter Ego said...

Settling in is a good sign. I too have sage green couches. I tell you, we are shoppin sistas'

Blogger erika said...

Your furniture sounds lovely, and it will make a huge difference in you getting/feeling settled. And it's money well spent!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG