Monday, April 03, 2006
Our weekend
Yesterday was really nice here! Sunny-ish. We had a great weekend, went to the Science Center with DH and the kids. The kids had so much fun there, it's a really cool place. I liked the Naked Mole Rats best. LOL We were supposed to have lunch with a friend (Sorry D) but we ended up getting lost trying to drive home. If I had known where we were (i.e. seen a street sign ANYWHERE) I would have called said friend for directions. I suck.

In any event it was nice to get out of the house and do something beyond picking up milk and diapers. :o)

On a side note I am really hating this On Demand crap with our cable. I mean, is it really necessary to have Teletubbies ON DEMAND? Because my 2 year old is demanding it CONSTANTLY. And Barney. Good grief. Barney!

I'm doing a little bit better with the homesickness. As usual, the girls in the Garden were right. We went shopping and got some pots/pans, a vacuum, broom, food and other misc household things and *whew* I feel alot better. My 6 year old is on Spring Break and Dh took the car and I don't feel like having a panic attack! Yay! Progress! I also managed to pick up a copy of the Sims 2 from Best Buy for $29.99 so I have been doing that while the kids are napping. I love my Sims ;0) Hey if I can't control my own life, at least I can control something else. It's either playing the Sims or going totally batty.

I feel more like an actual human being today.


1 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Of course the ladies on the Garden are correct! LMAO! Glad you had a nice weekend

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG