Monday, May 08, 2006
I'm Not Crazy
I'm just a little unwell. Turns out I have a sinus infection. Well zippity do freakin da. B has an ear infection to go along with it. Turns out my pampered OC weather lovin ass just can't handle all the rain. I have literally been sick since we got here. So I write my DH and tell him about our latest maladies and he writes back:

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO CA??? BABE IM STRESSED BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE. I CAN BARLY CONCENTRATE.I KNOW ALL OF YOU HATE IT HERE.

Which basically means the big baby wants to go back as bad as I do but that just wouldn't be manly so he's gotta pin it on me. See how he escapes all wrongdoing? "Oh *I* was fine but Lisa and the kids were miserable." "We'd have a house by now but YOU wanted to come back to CA and struggle"


I don't know, maybe that's unfair of me. But dodging guilt is his usual M.O. So what do I do? I told him I don't have a short answer. We need to sit down and talk. Going home will mean him leaving his job. I'm pretty sure a mature, responsible adult would say "stick it out"

Sadly, I am none of those things. Except an adult, by force though. I in no way ever chose to turn 25...

Bah. I'm sick. Can't someone just wave a magic wand and I'll wake up back home LMAO Living my life like the "Real Housewives of Orange County" because I AM all of those things!

So after a brief online consultation with a friend, I think we should use our last 3 months here in WA before our lease is up looking for a new job for DH back in California. I may even look at getting a job myself. I will give an update after we talk...


3 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

WOW! We are talking some major life decisions. I'm sure you will make the right ones for your family!

Blogger Jules said...

LMAO, I watched that show once and wondered how accurate of a picture it painted...

(((Hugs))) to you. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Blogger erika said...

Those are huge decisions! I hope you and DH can talk it out and come up with a good game plan. Please keep us posted! (hugs)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG