Thursday, April 27, 2006
Guaranteed Freshness
I'm not sure who was in the closet with the washer and dryer last, but when I opened the door this morning to do a load of laundry the bottle of fabric softener fell, UPSIDE DOWN (did I mention it had no lid on) and wedged between the door and washer. I won't bore you with the details on how I got it out but let's just say it involved me upside down, with a broom and alot of cursing. Now we have no fabric softener and the laundry is going to be rough and stinky. But my carpet is "Suddenly Spring".

It was you wasn't it?


1 Comments:

Blogger Darby said...

I did that once, except the fabric softner not only spilled under the washing machine, but also into the dirty kitty litter box we kept in the same closet. The impact of the bottle sent little kitty nuggets all over the bathroom......
I sympathize.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG