Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Oh Happy Day
Our moving reimbursement money finally came in!!!!!! Yes! I'm not (as) poor anymore. We can actually go grocery shopping, things are really coming together. Now if only I didn't have to watch Barney at 7:30 a.m..... oh well can't have it all.

I learned a few new words the other day in chat. Yeah, I know, go figure. It also figures considering *who* I was chatting with. (Hiiiii FU,Kitty) But I now have the name "dink" on G2. Hilarious. Actually the word dink is hilarious if you don't know what it means. Cute-ish. Not so much once you look it up . Hmmmm. I'm still LMAO because that's just who I am. A smart girl with a rockin sense of humor. Either that or I've learned not to fight the Kitty. You decide!


3 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Who is Kitty? And why do I feel I am being replace?

Blogger OCMama said...

FU Kitty, you know, from the Garden. I'm trying to be as low pro as possible with names LMAO
**Oh and don't worry my darling CK, you will NEVER be replaced. Never ever for never.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you saying I missed chat? How did that happen????

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG