Monday, April 17, 2006
Oh.My.Goodness.
Chomp.Scrape.Scratch.Scratch.

I lift my head up, eyeball the clock. It's 4:30 a.m. and something had woken me up...

Chomp.Scrape.Scratch.Scratch.

WTF? Is that the fucking dog chewing the door?

Rustle.Rustle.
Chomp.Scrape.Scratch.Scratch.

No, it's coming from the kitchen... did the dog get out of the bathroom and into the kitchen somehow.

Bark.Bark.

NO, that's the dog, coming from the bathroom. WHAT THE HELL IS IN THE KITCHEN?

Shake DH, make him go see.

LMAO Dh goes strolling manfully into the kitchen, with my broom LMFAO How brave.

Chomp.Scrape.Scratch.Scratch.

It's coming from under the sink... DH flips on the light and it stops.

But...once he opens the cupboard door we see there is a gigantic hole in the back wall under my kitchen sink with a bunch of shavings around it....

OMG. If you only knew how completley horrified I am at the idea of a MOUSE. OMG We will move tomorrow if I find out it's a mouse.

I finally drift off to sleep around 5:30 a.m. only to dream about a terrible mouse and the havoc it will wreak on my home and sanity. Because it is of course a mouse and of course evil.

Thank goodness we live in an apartment stll, the maintainence guy came and put some foamy stuff in the hole and left. He says it was probably a squirrel...

***hoping it was just a squirrel**


1 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Sounds like a squirrel to me!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG