Thursday, April 13, 2006
Are we there yet?

I was waiting until I felt a little better to post again. Of course I don't. LOL Crap I haven't felt this awful since I was 13 and listening to Nine Inch Nails in the dark... And of course the fact that it's Easter this weekend doesn't help. We used to have an egg hunt with my mom and of course dinner together, not to mention church in the morning. I miss my family...

Signed the dog up for obedience classes today. Hopefully the f-ing dog will learn something and therefore get to keep his stupid teeth. I am not a dog person and this puppy is really pushing me to the edge of sanity. I caught him chewing on my favorite XOXO purse last night. Fucker. It seems to be ok, but dammit. Idiot dog. I buy him toys...

I've been wanting to take pics of my new surrounding but its been raining raining raining again. Hopefully it clears up for a few hours and I'll snap a pic or 12.

I met with the our Real Estate agent yesterday. Yapped with her about what we want, what we will accept and what will just not fly. She took me to see the weirdest house ever. Seriously the house was set up so oddly, it made no sense. Like a huge window in the master bedroom with a great view of the.. garage? And the washer/dryer in the kitchen with a super tiny back room left empty? and it was small. 1000 square feet? Too small. We'll be going out tomorrow to look some more. I have a few months left here on my lease so we are really in no rush. Which is good because I am feeling picky and hard to please lately.


1 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

ROTFLMMFAO on your choco bunnies!

We've seen some really weird houses in our search as well. Just keep looking, just keep looking (sung to the "just keep swimming" song in Nemo).

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG