Friday, February 16, 2007
Oh the SHAME!
Of being publicly called out for the non-update status of your blog. LOL I am so sorry to the devout 4 of you who read my blog! I know you know I've been busy adjusting to week-day life with 5 kids. The majority of whom are 3 and younger. It's busy. But fun of course. I love kids and babies. And yes, I am insane. LOL

Things are good! DH got a job as a Kitchen Manager/Executive Chef and he loves it. We got a great tax return and paid off all our late bills and put a good chunk into savings.

Thats all!


6 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Yay! A post from OC! So glad to hear about DHs job and your stellar tax return! Yay you!

Blogger Beth said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I love your blog! (Now keep it up!) Yay about the babies and money!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for updating your blog! And super yay for tax refunds and paying off bills! I'm glad your DH has found a job he likes. Is he planning on staying with this or is he still looking for something in-field?

Blogger Jules said...

Hooray, an update!! I love babies and money, too.

Blogger missmaryao said...

Make that 5 readers!! I check in regularly- glad to see your update! So happy things are falling into place for you!

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

I guess there are six of us. We love your updates. YAY for tax returns as they are paying off all of our credit debt.

You are more than welcome to update more often.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG