Thursday, November 02, 2006
Come Undone
Does it seem to anyone else that our country is unraveling at lightning speed? I mean we are all at each others throats about "the issues" Don't get me wrong, I stand to the Right and I am passionate about my beliefs. But all this name-calling, the implication that such and such group is stupid because they don't believe like I do. The anger and violence. It's just so out of control. It's crazy. We are all in this together, like it or not. And we are not going to change anything for the better if we don't stop tearing each other to pieces.


4 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Agreed.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, sista!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean I have to be nice to John Kerry? What about Ted Kennedy? Nancy Pelosi? LOL J/k

Blogger OCMama said...

Um no Nita, no one is required to be nice to John Kerry. ROFL

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG