Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Back from my break
I took a blogging break. There has really been nothing new to report that I hadn't already shared on the board. But I was gently reminded that I am due for an update. LOL Thanks CK.

I could drone on and on about how much better I am feeling about everything. Because really I am. I must have been in some state of depression for many years now because I am functioning on a level I thought I would never get to again. So that is good.

But mostly I wanted to share this. I have found something here in Washington that I would never have found in California. I am needed. More then I need from others. I am no longer the child out here. I am an adult on my own 2 feet and not only do other people count on me, I am capable of being counted on.


5 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

I am very happy that you have found what you needed.

No more blog breaks! I must have my OC!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's worth finding out, even if it's far from home!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, yes you are. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!

Blogger erika said...

That's great, OC! Certainly worth finding out... ((hugs))

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG