Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Day 1
I'm documenting this more for myself then anyone else. It has been so long since I updated this blog, I'm not sure anyone is even reading anymore...

So here we are, Day 1.

I'm sure most of what I'm feeling today has to do with the fact that I am getting help. I feel better today. Not great but better. I slept pretty restlessly last night, but I went to bed at 10:30 rather then 1 or 2 a.m. So yeah 9 hours of on & off sleep does feel better then 5 or 6. I cleaned out the mini-closet in the dining room. A project I had been putting off for no good reason other then there were Sims to play. It feels good to have that done. I still have very little patience and sadly Michael and Benjamin feel that all day. Today was better though. I am not saying anything has profoundly changed but at least a little.


3 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

(((hugs))) I'm reading, hon. You're doing great.

Blogger Jules said...

Wanna come clean my closets, too? It'll keep you busy-busy-busy.

(((hugs)))

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

You know I am reading. I think blogging this journey is a great idea.

P.S. Michael and Benjamin both know that Mommy loves them. They'll be ok.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG