Thursday, May 18, 2006
I put the dog up for adoption Friday. I had only had the ad up for 30 mins when a family contacted me. They live on several acres of land in Auburn, about 2 hours from me. with 2 teenage boys who just lost their dog 4 or 5 months ago to a brain tumor. That dog was 14. I went ahead and set up a meeting and omg the dog LOVED them. The one boy was thrilled, and the father was pretty excited too. So $200 and a handshake later they left with our puppy. I'm not sad. He was 45 lbs at 4 months old and just too damn big for us. He will be so much better off with his new family.

Which leads me to my Mothers Day present. My DH rocks...





Her name is Pepper and she is 7 weeks old. I love her too too much. I am SO HAPPY! I am a cat person all the way and even more so after that asshole dog was here. She is a little princess.

Other then that, nothing much to report. STILL SICK. Now my ear is plugged from the pressure caused by my sinus infection. Oh its great fun. I just can't wait to feel better. My MIL is coming up for a visit, and I know I'll deny saying this once she leaves, but I'm looking forward to it. Mostly the thought of a familiar face. And possibly a dinner out alone with my husband. My goodness, that would be awesome. My mom will be coming out in August, maybe September, she's in the middle of a move so now isn't possible.

So that is all. My online friend is still coping with her last month or so of pregnancy with twin boys. I wish I knew what to say to help her through it but I don't. :o( All I can say is I love you mucho CK and I'm here to listen to you anytime. I don't care if all you want to do is bitch. Let loose.

And congrats to the new mamas!!! Welcome to your baby girl and baby boy. I wish you both speedy recoveries. Can't wait to see more pics!!


2 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Congrats on getting rid of the dog! AND, I am totally in love with your kitty. Here kitty kitty! She is so precious!

Thanks for the shout-out. I'm coping. Doc says he's not even gonna measure me anymore because I'm so friggin huge! Anyhoo... I love you too!

Blogger erika said...

Oh! That kitty is so cute! I'ma total cat person, too. Sounds like you found a great home for the dog... were the boys upset about it? (hugs)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG