Saturday, June 10, 2006
I Feel Like A Woman
LMAO Maybe I am bipolar or some other such disorder because I am no longer in such a frenzy to leave.... Or maybe everyone else in my shoes feels the same way I just like to talk and talk about it. But here you are reading so what does that say? ;) And I guess I love my husband. You Garden Hoes really know how to talk a girl down. I mean really. I'm still immature and impulsive enough to have left my husband over this. I'm really very lucky to have people like you in my life to steer me back on the right path. I love you all and want you to know I'm here if anyone ever needs me. I may not have tons of good advice but I care and I can listen. *hugs*


4 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

We love you, too!!

Blogger erika said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. We love you, too!

Blogger Nikki said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better about the move. Mucho love!!

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

YAY! I'm so happy that you are feeling better! I love you!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG