Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Day 2
Better. I am still tired. I guess that is one of the side effects that should wear off after a week or so. But today is better.

I am really afraid to say I feel great just in case tomorrow I wake up crazy again, kwim? I still know, no matter where in Washington I am, exactly which way to the freeway that will take me home BUT I am functioning.

I didn't snap at either kid more than once today. And it was warrented the one time I did. LOL Well? Damn kids. ;)

All in all today has been a good day.

DH has called me twice just to see how I am doing. I am not sure if this is because he is worried about me or worried I am going to come unglued on the kids. LMAO Kidding. I am kidding. I wouldn't hurt my kids. See? Finding humor means I am ok, right? LOL


3 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

(((hugs))) I snapped at each of my kids at least once today, too. Normal. You are very brave and strong. (((hugs))) some more.

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Only once! LMAO! I'm sure DH is worried about you. He loves you.

Blogger Jules said...

I bet my kids wished it was only once for them, too. I'm glad you are starting to feel better. (((hugs)))

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG