Monday, August 28, 2006
Days 5-8
GOOD! Better.

I struggled Friday and Saturday with feeling a little drained and listless again, but Sunday I took a full tablet and voila! Today I feel great. My house is semi-clean. I am dressed. I brushed my hair. No banshee like screaming at the kids. YAY! YAY! YAY! It still makes me a bit drowsy but I take it at night so it's not too bad.

I am however still having a hard time with sleep. I think that should work itself out though. I am a light sleeper anyhow and this apartment seems to be situated so that I hear everyone coming and going all night.

We looked at yet another house to rent this weekend and oooooooo I LOVE it. I should hear from the lady today on if we get it or not. I so hope we do but you know what? If we don't it won't be the end of the world. There are other houses.


So there, depression. You thought you had me but NOPE!


3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Glad you are feeling better! I hope the house works out for you.

(((Hugs)))

Blogger erika said...

Ooohhh I hope you get the house! So glad you are feeling better. (((hugs)))

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

*crossing fingers* for you!

Glad you are starting to feel better!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG