Thursday, August 24, 2006
Day 3
Ugh.. ok I'm am fighting a case of the super gags BAD right now. Remind me to NEVER again even so much as look as a can of fucking salmon. Please.

Today was a little droopy. I think that I am starting to adjust to the low dose I'm on, although I have another 3 days of this half a tablet nonsense.

I am also sad because Michael is having a hard time. I noticed a patch of thin thin thin hair where he has been pulling/twirling it. I'm assuming it is stress, I do the same thing when I am stressed. Although T reminded me not to project MY issues onto my child. LMAO Ok point taken. I'm still taking him to the ped tomorrow. So there.

On a YAY note, Benjamin has used the potty ALL day. He has had a diaper on once or twice but he takes it off and uses his little potty. Woohoo! That so rocks! I hope to have him mostly trained in the next 2 weeks!


3 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Well, ((hugs)). I am glad you are adjusting. Yay on Benjamin, and hmmm... concernced about Michael. Things are getting better, though! : )

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

Hang in there!

I would take Michael in too.

And YAY for Benjamin (and you...)

Blogger Jules said...

Yay for Benjamin!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG