Saturday, August 26, 2006
Day 4 (late)
Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday.

Yesterday was good. Instead of feeling bad about alot of things, I feel a little better of them. I have alot more patience for my kids and hubby.

I took Michael to the ped and it is stress.. The dr told me its pretty common for kids his age to express stress in this way though. DH took Michael out just the 2 of them last night for dinner and I have been trying to make a special effort to hang with him too. Just reading together or something. I have been so wrapped up in myself I couldn't see past my own problems. My poor baby. I guess the good news is we do care and we are taking steps now to fix it.

I probably won't post any more this weekend. This blog is like my diary and I don't really want DH to know it exists. I like having a place to be totally unfiltered and I think if I knew he might read it, I would censor my thoughts.


2 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

((hugs)). I love that you're starting to feel better.

Blogger Jules said...

(((hugs)))

my dh doesn't know about mine, either. i feel the same way you do about it.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG