Tuesday, March 20, 2007
What I'm Listening To
I've been tagged by my favorite blogger, CrunchyCon!!

So here is what I'm listening to, mostly at home since I don't get out much.

1. Recurring Dream, The Best of Crowded House. Mostly Better Be Home Soon and Distant Sun. (Thanks T)
2. Awake: The Best of Live. I love Live. My wedding song is Dance With You.
3. A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar, Dashboard Confessional. All of it. Repeatedly.
4. Lots of Depeche Mode. Black Celebration, Sweetest Perfection, When the Body Speaks, To Have and To Hold, and But Not Tonight.
5. Our Lady Peace: A Decade
6. Credence Clearwater Revival. Not sure of the albums names since it is a mix I put together years ago.

That's about it, other then the occasional Fergie. Ha!


1 Comments:

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

There are so many reasons I love you. Music is one of many. I'll forgive you for the CCR. But like I posted, I am tired of classic rock.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG