Saturday, May 12, 2007
Call me and explain
Was that supposed to help? It didn't. You are wrong about so many things, including me. I know that doesn't happen to you often, but it is right now. A friend doesn't just stop being a friend because you make a decision that doesn't sit well. At least I wouldn't have. The only reason I'm doing it now is because my heart can't take the attacks. You will find out later that you are wrong, of that I'm sure. By that time it will probably be too late to repair. Maybe not, I guess we will cross that bridge if we ever come to it.

It's not healthy? For who? You or me? Because my God, please tell me what about the entire situation is healthy? Driving out the people you care about and who care about you is whats not healthy. It doesn't have to be like this. It just doesn't. If you cared enough you would have made it work, like I was trying to do.

You're right about one thing. I don't agree with your choice, I told you before I just don't want you to do something that has huge ramifications that you could regret one. You can never take this back my friend, and any damage that it does will be hard as hell for you to repair. One day you will have to answer her questions and I hope you have something better to say to her then you did to me.

I miss you already. I sent you a Mother's Day card a few weeks ago that you'll get tomorrow. Obviously disregard the mush mush'ing and "call me" But don't ignore the part about how much I love you and want the best for you. I mean that still.


9 Comments:

Blogger AK Alter Ego said...

(((hugs))) My heart breaks for your hurting.

Blogger Kelli said...

I'm so sorry that you are dealing with all this, yet I'm so proud of you too!

Hugs,

Blogger Stephanie said...

I am so sorry you are going through this. HUGE HUGS!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry my reasons aren't good enough for you... But then, that's why I decided to skip out on the judgment.

*hugs*

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right Tarina, and it is all about you, right? It's too bad you can't see past your own hurt to see what you're doing to this one last person who was willing to try to reach you.

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

T-

WOW. Supportive.

I haven't seen/heard her judge. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't mean they are judging you. She's hurting because of you. She's not passing any sort of moral superiority on you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, piss off. Neither of you have been involved in any of the conversations she and I have had.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On second thought, nevermind. You guys know I love you, but I'm not going to allow your self-righteousness to drag me down anymore. You think what you think, and I'll think what I think. Let's not use OC's blog comments area to be bitches.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG