Friday, May 18, 2007
So annoyed
OMG I get SO pissed at people who make statements like the one made on the Garden WRT the computer and our MM's. Excuse me, but first of all, I don't recall anyone asking for your OPINION on MM's using the computer and second of all... WTF do you think you are? Neither one of my kids are bumps on a log and they have both used the computer at a young age. I suppose if you park them in front of the monitor all day its no better then the T.V. but come on. Who is doing that? Not me. I use it as a tool in addition to reading books and coloring and all the other stuff I work my ass off to squeeze into my very busy day.

I also love how a woman with one child feels justified in telling me, someone who has FOUR kids, from 7 to 10 months, during the week what I should not be doing. WTF ever. Walk a day in my shoes and tell me again what I'm doing wrong.

So :op Take that. How ya like me now?

LMAO Sorry to rant, but ugh that really made me mad.


5 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

: ) Don't worry. I hear 'ya!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I bowed the frick out of that thread as soon as it turned that direction so happily I don't even know who got all perfect on you but that bites.

Blogger Beth said...

Yeah I didn't comment. Mine doesn't get any computer time, but thats because all computer time is MINE MINE MINE. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to go and read the thread just to see what you were talking about! LOL I didn't feel the need to comment either. Just wanted to give you a hug and a yeah that. *hugs*

Blogger CrunchyCon said...

((hugs))

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG